Fork Lift Driver Training
With up to 70% of the total running cost of the forklift being attributable to the driver, the use of a skilled driver is an operational consideration of prime importance. Forklift operators through their ability or lack of to operate the forklift correctly and safely ultimately determines the overall productivity and safety of the operation.
We offer a full range of Fork Lift Driver Training from complete novice to refresher courses for the experienced operator or Re-training on different types of forklift trucks. Training courses can be taken at our depot or at customer’s own premises.
- RTITB Registered Instructor
- Electric, Diesel & LPG Counter Balanced Trucks
- Electric Reach Trucks
- Four Way Fork Lift Trucks
- Pedestrian Operated Fork Lift Trucks
- Certificate issued on successful completion of course
- Contact Sharon Nightingale